API Certified Forging Stainless Steel Valve Bonnets F51 F91
|FOB Price:||US $2-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2-50/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases, Pallets or Customers′ Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- petrochemical machinary forging
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: F51
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Heat Treatment: Quenching
- Forging Tolerance: as Customer′ S Request
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, API/Q1
- CNC Lathe: Finishing Machining
- Coatings: Black Oxide
- Trademark: hongfeng
- Origin: Jiangsu Jiangyin
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Steel
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Standard: ASTM
- Body Material: A105n; F11; F22; F304
- Dimensions: Various
- Inspection: Third Party Accept
- Specification: ASTM, ANSI. API, DIN, JIS
- HS Code: 72284000
SpecificationsForged pressure sealed valve bonnets are widely applied in the industry of power plant.
1. Available Material can be: A105, LF2, F11, F22, F5, F9, F304, F316, F321, Duplex stainless steel (F51), Super duplex stainless steel (F53, F60);
2. Designed and processed by CNC machine.
3. All big and small angles are well finished.
4. Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk.
5. X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed.
6. Multi-stage heat treated.
7. Shot peened to relieve stress.
8. Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin.
All different forging products are as per customer's drawing.